What is Growth Hacking? Or Growth Marketing? What’s the difference, where does it come from, what does it involve and how can I use it?
The Growth Hacking Foundation Level seminar introduces Growth Hacking as a data-driven process to run experiments across the product and all marketing channels. Concepts and frameworks necessary will be introduced along with success cases. The importance of data and strategies to choose which metrics to track will be explored. Furthermore, this seminar gives a basic overview of all tactics and strategies involved in Growth Hacking.
This seminar can be booked as a single seminar or as part of the Certified Growth Hacker program.
What you’ll learn
- What Growth Hacking really is
- The process and how to apply it
- Different types and categories of growth hacks
- The most important tools
- Success cases from different industries
- The importance of data in Growth Hacking
- How to define your goals for tracking
- How to deal with organizational challenges in Growth Hacking
- How to setup the perfect growth team
- Marketing Managers
- Business Developers
- Solid understanding of general digital marketing concepts and channels
This seminar is held in cooperation with the industry experts of TheVentury who make sure you get a great overview as well as actionable insights you can apply right away.
Your Technikum Wien Academy
- Focused on you and your career
- Great study environment and good work-study-balance
- Hands-on knowledge related to your work
- Exclusive education in small working groups
Degree & Fees
After the completion of the seminar you receive a confirmation of participation.
Fees for this seminar are € 480,00 (incl. VAT). The costs include papers, meals, drinks and the confirmation of participation. It has to be paid in advance.