Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a systematic process of growing the percentage of visitors that result in a conversion. A conversion being a desired goal such as filling out a form, a signup to become customers, a purchase, or similar. This process requires a detailed understanding how users move through your website, what they do there, and what’s stopping them from converting. Knowing your customer’s journey through your product, mapping it and identifying the opportunities to optimize this journey for higher conversion is what this seminar is all about. Behavioral psychology also plays a crucial role in the process. You will get to know strategies, tools and examples to get your conversion rate up in no time.
What you’ll learn
- What is Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Tools and strategies to do it like a pro
- CRP success cases and examples
- How to map customer journeys
- Which concepts of behavioral psychology to apply in the CRO context
- How to track, analyze and report performance marketing results (more details in Data Collection & Analysis)
Total: 365,– excl. VAT
(438,- incl. VAT)
Confirmation of participation
- Marketing Managers
- Business Developers
Solid understanding of general digital marketing concepts and channels
This seminar is held in cooperation with the industry experts of TheVentury who make sure you get a great overview as well as actionable insights you can apply right away.
Your Technikum Wien Academy
- Focused on you and your career
- Great study environment and good work-study-balance
- Hands-on knowledge related to your work
- Exclusive education in small working groups
Degree & Fees
After the completion of the seminar you receive a confirmation of participation.
Fees for this seminar are € 438,00 (incl. VAT). The costs include papers and the confirmation of participation. It has to be paid in advance.