Great design is essential to creating an outstanding experience for your leads and customers. It ties in with behavioral psychology and is an integral component to convince potential customers to convert and stay. Purposeful design allows you to nudge your users at the right moment, creates trust, amplifies your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and is key to creating a user experience (UX) people will love and that supports your goals. In this seminar you will get an introduction to design principles, UX frameworks and tools you should know in order to get some of it done by yourself right away and the knowledge you need to have effective conversations with (UX) designers.
What you’ll learn
- An introduction to design principles
- The importance of User Experience (UX) Design for growth
- The key aspects and frameworks of UX Design
- How to test and experiment with design
- An introduction to tools for non-designers
Total: 365,– excl. VAT
(438,- incl. VAT)
Confirmation of participation
- Marketing Managers
- Business Developers
Solid understanding of general digital marketing concepts and channels
This seminar is held in cooperation with the industry experts of TheVentury who make sure you get a great overview as well as actionable insights you can apply right away.
Your Technikum Wien Academy
- Focused on you and your career
- Great study environment and good work-study-balance
- Hands-on knowledge related to your work
- Exclusive education in small working groups
Degree & Fees
After the completion of the seminar you receive a confirmation of participation.
Fees for this seminar are € 438,00 (incl. VAT). The costs include papers and the confirmation of participation. It has to be paid in advance.
UX/UI Designer at George Labs