Performance Marketing & Paid Acquisition
CPM, CPC, CPL, CPA, …. Heard of these abbreviations before? Performance Marketing is a form of advertising in which you only pay when there are measurable results. Learn how to handle advertising platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Google Ads and get a general overview of programmatic advertising and how to approach Paid Acquisition with a special focus on how to use these platforms to run growth experiments.
This seminar can be booked as a single seminar or as part of the Certified Growth Hacker program.
What you’ll learn
- An overview of the most important performance marketing platforms
- An in-depth look into a selection of platforms with hands-on exercises
- The terminology and metrics behind performance marketing
- How to structure campaigns and choose the right bidding strategy for you
- How to track, analyze and report performance marketing results (more details in Data Collection & Analysis)
- Marketing Managers
- Business Developers
- Solid understanding of general digital marketing concepts and channels
This seminar is held in cooperation with the industry experts of TheVentury who make sure you get a great overview as well as actionable insights you can apply right away.
Your Technikum Wien Academy
- Focused on you and your career
- Great study environment and good work-study-balance
- Hands-on knowledge related to your work
- Exclusive education in small working groups
Degree & Fees
After the completion of the seminar you receive a confirmation of participation.
Fees for this seminar are € 480,00 (incl. VAT). The costs include papers, meals, drinks and the confirmation of participation. It has to be paid in advance.
This seminar is carried out in cooperation with: